2nd August 2012, 08:18 PM
KALLU KALIYA

Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 52% in class 12th and 55% in PCM

Sir i got 52% in class 12(2012) and 55% in pcm kan i apply aieee-2013

Related Questions:
25th April 2015, 07:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 52% in class 12th and 55% in PCM

Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE examination which was conducted as to get admission in various NIT and other engineering college . Now it is known as JEE Mains . The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year .

The eligibility criteria are :-

Candidates who passed the +2 examination from any recognised board are eligible .
Candidates must have PCM as the main subjects .

The examination is conducted of 360 marks and in which are 120 marks from each of the Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics and is of 3 hrs . There is negative marking on each wrong answer .

There is different cut off marks for different category candidates .
25th April 2015, 09:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 52% in class 12th and 55% in PCM

Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Examination )/ JEE Mains conducted by the CBSE . Through this examination the candidates are eligible to get admission in the various engineering colleges across India .

The eligibility criteria for the examination are those candidates who are pursuing in the 10+2 examination or the candidates who have have passed the examination from any recognised board are eligible . The candidates must have PCM as the main subjects in the +2 examination . Candidates can apply maximum for 3 consecutive years taking first as the year of board examination .

So you are eligible for the 2013 examination .

The examination is of 360 marks in which about 120-130 marks are cut off for general candidates generally and relaxation for other category candidates . There are 90 question in which 30 from each of Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics . There is negative marking of 1 mark on each wrong answers .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?