3rd July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?

i passed my +2 exam with 57.80 % from state board 48 in phy ,45 in math in .is this marks eligible to sit in aieee ?if i give +2 exam again then is this any effect on aieee placement? what is the role of +2 marks in campus placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Does 12th marks play any role in campus placement or in getting a government job?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  4. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  5. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  6. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements if I don't have 60% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for BITSAT exam after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  10. Am i eligible for Accenture after scoring 57% marks in 12th state board
  11. Am I eligible for Accenture after scoring 57% marks in 12th state board
  12. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  13. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  14. Am I eligible for off campus placements after scoring 62% in 10th SSC, 70% in Inter, 71% in degree and 71% in MCA?
  15. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  16. Admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board and an AIR of 62837 in AIEEE and state rank of 3788?
  17. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2011, 02:59 AM
btcs11

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?

yes friend you are eligible for AIEEE
put in lots hard work and get into good colleges and in engineering maintain a aggregate greater than 70%
yes 12th marks play a major role in campus placements. minimum eligibility which many companies ask for is 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and graduation.
but dont worry put in much hardwork and score good in graduation that can help you
all the best.
6th August 2011, 04:41 AM
Er. vinod kumar saini

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?

dear,
yes, you are eligible in aieee after getting 57.80% in your 12th exam.
but,
there is an important role of 12th marks in aieee campus placements because some componies wants minimum 60% in 12th exam and 10thclass exam.
6th August 2011, 06:35 AM
akash3093

Smile Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?

yes,you are eligible to sit for AIEEE.If you are talented and your merits are good in the graduation then 10th and 12th marks doesn't make that difference as most of the companies take their own placement exam.and yes,apart from the placements there are many companies whose eligibility criteria is 60%aggregate or something like that.so for now if you wish to go for B.Tech make sure you work hard and concentrate on the studies.
All the Best.
6th August 2011, 10:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for AIEEE exam .
as your mark in +2 is not so good you work hard to get good rank in AIEEE so you can get good college for engineering nor you will not get good college or stream as per your choice.
at the time of placements they see your carrier marking 10+2 with more than 60% in aggregate , well practice to get success.

good luck.........
6th August 2011, 11:01 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my +2 exam with 57.80 % from state board 48 in phy ,45 in math in .is this marks eligible to sit in aieee ?if i give +2 exam again then is this any effect on aieee placement? what is the role of +2 marks in campus placement?
Hello,
You have not mentioned in which year you have passed your 10+2 exams so I can not guide you properly.

Eligibility Criteria For AIEEE :-

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the AIEEE examination is that the candidate must has passed 10+2 from a recognized Institution with 50% marks for the General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH.

Those appearing in 10+2 final can also apply.The candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear for the examination.

As you have already got 57.8% in 10+2 level you can appear for the AIEEE examination.

Marks in 10+2 plays a crucial role in the campus selection. To appear in the counseling of good companies you need to have 60% marks through out.This is the fundamental requirement.

Best Wishes....
6th August 2011, 11:36 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes, you will be eligible, as minimum requirement is only 50% aggreagte in 12th.
However if you are applying for B.Arch, then you need atleast 50 in Maths additionally.

Regarding 12th marks, yes , they are being considered while placements , some of whom require atleast 60 % in 10& 12th. But still if you perform well in your graduation, your 12th percentage doesnt matter a lot.
Keep your interest in extra-curricular as well to stay ahead of others, companies look for all round performs as well.
However, if you are aiming for higher studies, there extra curricular doesnt make much difference , your academic achievements will be more important.
6th August 2011, 04:03 PM
atul malaviya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i atul malaviya stdy BE Engenaring. i was gice AIEEE exam in2010 nand i got a 53 marks and my 12sci marks is 56% so can i take shcolarships?
6th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH BOARD WITH CBSE.I HAVE GOT 58.2% MARKS,IN PHY 60,CHE 56,BUT I HAVE GOT 33 MARKS IN MATHS BY COMPART EXAM. WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR AIEEE 2012 OR NOT.I BELONG TO GEN CATEGORY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?