15th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed full time 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Is there any government job for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering? Or, I need to study further for government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  4. What are government jobs available for civil engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  6. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  7. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  8. What are the jobs available in government sector for B.E Civil Engineering graduates?
  9. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Is there any scope for diploma civil engineering in foreign countries to get jobs?
  14. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  15. Can I apply for any government jobs having Polytechnic Diploma and equivalent to HSC degree as well?
  16. Government jobs in India after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Permanent government job for Diploma in Civil engineering holder working as a contract basis under MGNREGA Act?
20th June 2018, 02:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any government jobs on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You can get government jobs based on the basis of diploma in civil engineering.

Some of government jobs you can get after Diploma are listed below:

- Assistant Supervisior
- Assistant manager
- Execuetive engineer
- Assistant field inspector
- Quality control engineer
- Assistant faculty member
- Lecturer and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?