26th August 2013, 08:08 PM
guptaudhampur

Can I apply for Assistant Central Intelligence officer GDE-II exam as departmental candidate

i am central govt employees and my age is 28, can i apply for assistant central intelligence officer gde-ii exam as a departmental candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  2. Previous years question papers for Assistant Central Inteligence Officer II and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  3. 11th July 2010 Exam Results for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years question papers of ACIO IB?
  5. Result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 2010
  6. Details regarding latest recruitment in CBI?
  7. Lat 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer?
  8. Result Date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?
  9. What is the difference between Assistant Central Intelligence officer II Tech and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II executive?
  10. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  11. Sample question papers of previous assistant central intelligence officer
  12. Model question papers of ACIO Grade II?
  13. Date of publication of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam result? -- [New]
  14. Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive?
  15. Last 5 years question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam
  16. Possible date of publication of results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  17. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  18. How to prepare for intelligence bureau post of assistant central intelligence officer
30th September 2016, 07:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assistant Central Intelligence officer GDE-II exam as departmental candidate

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Central Intelligence officer GDE-II exam :-

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university.Computer knowledge is also desirable.

-The candidate age limit is from 18 years to 27 years.There are relaxations as per the Government rule.

The selection process involves of written test and interview.

Examination Pattern :

Written examination will be conducted for two papers. The total time allowed to write the two papers is 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Paper-I Syllabus:

General Awareness/General Knowledge,

Reasoning,

Comprehension,

Mathematical ability etc.

Paper-II Syllabus:

Descriptive type on English language only to judge the writing skill and analytical capability of the candidate.

One who clears the written test is called for interview and they will be selected subject to the condition of successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification and thereafter medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?