29th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Possible date of publication of results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

I request you to kindly inform me the possible date of publication of result of “Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau” which was held on 11 July ‘10. My ID is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of publication of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam result? -- [New]
  2. Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?
  3. 11th July 2010 Exam Results for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of announcement of result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?
  5. probable date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II)
  6. Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive?
  7. Result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 2010
  8. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  9. Previous years question papers for Assistant Central Inteligence Officer II and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  10. Date of announcement of Assistant Central Intelligence results?
  11. Details regarding latest recruitment in CBI?
  12. About hall ticket & exam date for Intelligence officer in norcotics @ Assistant central intelligence officer?
  13. Result Date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?
  14. When are the results of IB's Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II(Wireless Telegraphy) Exam?
  15. Date of announcement of results for examination of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II/Executive Examination?
  16. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?
  17. Results of assistant central intelligence officer?
  18. What is the difference between Assistant Central Intelligence officer II Tech and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II executive?
7th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible date of publication of results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

please inform the result date for the assistance central intelligence officer exam (ministry of home affairs) was held on 10th july 2011. my mail id is [email protected]
18th August 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible date of publication of results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

please intimate date of exam held by CBI on 10 Jun 2011
2nd September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

wen the results of ACIO be out my mail is [email protected]
4th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

wen the result of ACIO gade II EXAM HELD IN 10TH JULY 2011 my mail is [email protected]
8th September 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

will u pls tell me the date ACIO result which is held on 10july 2011
13th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have an update regarding results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. It is under compilation and you will get the result in couple of days.
14th September 2011, 03:14 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – GRADE II/EXECUTIVE. EXAMINATION - ... CLOSING DATE: One month from the date of publication of this ... examination and whose results have not been declared by the closing date ...
ok,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?