5th April 2019, 10:31 PM
PoulamiKeraNi

Can I apply for B.Ed based on MA degree score?

I score less then 50% in my graduation. Currently, I'm studying MA. Now, am I eligible to apply for B.Ed form any university based on my MA degree score?

7th April 2019, 10:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed based on MA degree score?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you need to score better in MA to become eligible for admission in B.Ed course. It is two year course.
8th April 2019, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed based on MA degree score?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

The minimum percentage of marks required for this course in bachelor's degree is 50% marks. Your marks in bachelor's degree will be taken as basis for bachelor's degree in education. You can not apply for B.Ed course based on MA percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?