16th August 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed having Master in Chemistry but without any entrance exam?

I have completed my Masters in M.Sc. Chemistry. Now, I want to study B.Ed but don't wish to appear for any entrance exam. First, am I eligible to apply for B.Ed? Second, is it possible to apply without any kind of entrance exam?

25th August 2018, 12:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed having Master in Chemistry but without any entrance exam?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year or four semester course. The course is compulsory for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% relaxation for reserved category.

You have to appear and qualify in examination to get admission in the course. As most of the universities to offer admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?