6th March 2018, 11:54 AM
vartikaojha

B.A. B.Ed. exam 2018 entrance exam procedure and eligibility to get admission in Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer?

I would like to appear for B.A. B.Ed exam 2018. What is the procedure to apply for the exam? I am from Ajmer, Rajasthan. Can I get admission in Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer?

31st March 2018, 02:25 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.A. B.Ed. exam 2018 entrance exam procedure and eligibility to get admission in Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vartikaojha View Post
I would like to appear for B.A. B.Ed exam 2018. What is the procedure to apply for the exam? I am from Ajmer, Rajasthan. Can I get admission in Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer?
To be eligible for the B.A B.ED course candidate should possess the following educational requirement:

- Candidate should have passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% minimum (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)

Applicant need to visit the official website and apply online for the following course. Through Common Entrance Exam (CEE) candidate will get the opportunity to get admission in BA B.ED in the Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer.

Important Dates for Common Entrance Exam (CEE)- 2018

- Online application is accepted from 20.03.2018

- Last date to apply for CEE exam- 9.05.2018

To apply visit the following page : https://ncert-cee.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?