17th September 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?

Hello,
Can you tell me what is the age limit for applying WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? I am a Chemistry graduate so I am eligible to apply?

14th February 2016, 10:02 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?

You are a chemistry graduate and want to apply for WPSC Assistant Master. Following are the eligibility for this post.

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess at least second class honors or second class Master’s degree in chemistry subject from a recognized university. The student possesses degree in teaching/ education or its equivalent is desirable. Student also has knowledge of spoken and writing in English language too.

Age Limit: Not more than 32 years. Relaxation up to 37 years is given to well qualified and experienced students.

If you still have any doubt then you can go through the below attachment of WPSC Assistant Master Recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WPSC Assitant Master recruitment.pdf(401.7 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?