22nd April 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed in Special Education with 48% in graduation?

I have 48.25 in my graduation and have 77.8 in diploma in special education, so, can i apply for b.ed in special education?

24th April 2021, 05:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed in Special Education with 48% in graduation?

°°° YES, you can get admission in bachelor of education 2 years degree course in many universitys / colleges, even if you have 48% of marks in your graduation because as per the eligibility criteria as most of the universitys, candidates who have minimum 45% of marks in their graduation are eligible to apply for Bachelor of education 2 years degree course.

°°° B.Ed special education is a stream of Bachelor of Education which has been designed to provide special and advanced skills and training to the teachers.
The course has been designed to train the teachers to teach students who are differently abled or physically challenged.

Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination.

24th April 2021, 05:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for B.Ed in Special Education with 48% in graduation.

Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks to pursue B.Ed after graduation. 5 relaxation is provided to SC/ST/ PH candidates by most of the Universities.

Age limit:-
Age of candidate must be below 35 years. After graduation you can apply for various government exams to get job in government sector.

UPSC - Civil Services Exam

SSC CGL

IBPS for bank personal

State PSC etc

SBI PO and Clerk.

You have less percentage in your graduation. So it is little difficult to get admission in B.Ed course in well reputed colleges. Though some colleges will give the admission for the students who had less than 50% marks.

24th April 2021, 10:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for B.Ed in special education:-

> Candidate must have pursued a degree in bachelors of education (B.Ed) or any current education degree in a relevant stream from a recognised institute.

> The candidate must have a required a minimum aggregate of a 50% in the graduation level exam with all the subjects put together.

> The candidate must have passed class 12th in the relevant stream from a recognised institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%.

25th April 2021, 01:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to get admission if belong to reserved category.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?