30th September 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?

hello..
i have done m.com m.ed(educational technology) from panjab university, chandigarh..i want to persue for ph.d.. with scholarship. there is an enterance exam for ph.d in community education and learning disabilities in special education..?my question is am i eligible for this ph.d with simple and regular m.ed? is this course have some future career options and what are they?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  2. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  7. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  9. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  10. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  11. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  13. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  14. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  16. What is the criteria for admission in Ph.Ed in Education in NBU? What are the future prospects
  17. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  18. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
3rd March 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?

I have completed M.Ed Special Education on Mental Retardation from Utkal University in regular mode , I also completed M.Sc in applied psychology in distance mode from Annamalai University, am I illegible for P.hd in Special education in any University in west Bengal?
7th April 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?

I have completed m.ed(regular)from mdu.now. iwant to do phed.degree.how can do I this. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?