14th March 2023, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank phone officer in ICICI Bank?

If I am pursuing my graduation, I am a 3rd year student can I apply for bank phone officer in ICICI Bank?

19th March 2023, 03:53 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I apply for bank phone officer in ICICI Bank?

Yes, you can apply for the position of Bank Phone Officer at ICICI Bank if you meet the eligibility criteria. However, it's important to note that the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific job requirements and the policies of the organization.

As per the general requirements, candidates applying for the role of Bank Phone Officer should possess a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their graduation or have completed their graduation are eligible to apply.

Apart from the educational qualification, candidates should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, and the ability to work in a team.

You can visit the ICICI Bank website or job portals to check the latest job openings for Bank Phone Officer and the eligibility criteria for the same. You can also contact ICICI Bank HR or Recruitment team for any further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?