7th October 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment online? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply in the Probationary Officer recruitment of South Indian Bank. Can you please help me to know that how I can apply online? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

Related Questions:
10th October 2016, 12:31 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment online? Eligibility to apply?

Steps to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment :-

Go to the official website @ www.southindiabank.com and Check all the details of SIB Probationary Clerk Vacancy 2016-17 and click on apply online option for filling form.

Enter all the details carefully without making any mistake. Last date to apply online is 20/10/2016. Make a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ’The South Indian Bank LTD’ Payable at Kolkata.

The candidate needs to send the the hardcopy of application form alongwith required self-attested documents and Demand Draft by 25.10.2016 on the following address;

Postal Address:

To the Deputy General Manager,
The South Indian Bank LTD,
Regional Office- Kolkata, Door No: 20A, Ward No: 63, 1st Floor,
Flat No.1, Park Street, Kolkata-700016

Eligibility criteria to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment :-

- The candidate should have passed graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks.

- The candidate should not be more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016 to apply for the post. There will be upper age relaxations for reserved category candidates as per official notification.

- Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview conducted by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?