6th May 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an education loan of 11 lakh in ICICI Bank to study MBA course from Singapore? Should I apply in a government bank?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 11 lakh in ICICI Bank to study MBA course from Singapore. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? Should I apply in a government bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  2. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  4. Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  7. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  9. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  10. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  11. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  12. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  13. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  16. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  17. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  18. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
11th May 2017, 12:36 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an education loan of 11 lakh in ICICI Bank to study MBA course from Singapore? Should I apply in a government bank?

Yes, it is better to apply for an education loan in a government bank because the processing charges will be reimbursed by the bank and in private bank they will charge around 1 to 2% of the loan amount and which will not be reimbursed by the bank. So applying in the public/government bank is more beneficial than private banks. The borrower needs to submit the proof of admission like a photocopy of admission letter, fee receipt, etc. ID proof, address proof, educational documents, Parent should sign the co-borrower. The maximum of Rs. 20 Lac can be taken from the bank to study abroad with the floating charge of 11.60% interest rate on the amount above Rs. 7.5 Lac and also the borrower need to show the tangible collateral security and parent as a co-borrower on the amount above Rs. 7.5 Lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?