6th August 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank test after doing 2nd year B.Com

I am a 2nd year bcom student. I need a job in banking section. Can i apply for any bank test with my plus2 qualification.? Can i know the latest vacancies which i can apply?

15th July 2014, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank test after doing 2nd year B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year bcom student. I need a job in banking section. Can i apply for any bank test with my plus2 qualification.? Can i know the latest vacancies which i can apply?
No you are not eligible bank entrance examination after completing 12th standard. You need to complete bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university in order to apply for Bank entrance examination. Recently, the eligibility criteria for Clerk examination has changed. So, I suggest you to complete bachelor degree course in order to be eligible for bank examination. After successful completion of graduation course you are eligible for both the IBPS and SBI PO/Clerk Entrance examination.
16th March 2016, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a clerical post..?? Evn though continuing my final year b.com course and also I HV no hons.. I am simply reading with pass..
17th March 2016, 12:21 AM
learner vijay

Yes ,you can apply for bank eaxms .As your graduation is not complete ,so you can only apply for those bank exams whose qualification need is post matric. you can fill the bank exams form on graduation level after completing your graduation.if you want to give bank exams of graduation level.I want to say sorry,first you must complete your graduation .
17th March 2016, 10:45 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

No. You are not eligible to apply for bank exams as you have not completed your graduation.

Bank Exams Types
- Clerk Exam
- PO Exam
- Special Officer Exam

Eligibility

Education Qualification
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit
For Clerk Exam , Age must be between 18 to 28 years. For PO Exam , Age must be between 21 to 30 years. Relaxation applicable as per government norms.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasning
- English
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
17th March 2016, 09:06 PM
sonivsnitin

No ,you can not apply for bank test after doing b.com 2 nd year because their are certain criteria for appearing in this examination.

As you are thinking for a excellent career but you have to complete bachelor degree in order to apply for Bank entrance examination
1) Your age should be in between 20 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for the exam
2) Applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PD categories.

In my opinion you have to complete your bachelor degree from a well reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?