16th January 2012, 10:19 AM
SAPNA PATEL REWA

What is the procedure to apply for ICICI Bank PO exam?

I' m shortlisted candidate for icici bank po exam, but i'm facing problem for booking the test centre. So please tell me the procedure of test booking. My application no.is IB00192625 AND MY 1st preferance is DELHI and 2nd is CHANDIGARH.
THANK YOU.............

18th January 2012, 04:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for ICICI Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAPNA PATEL REWA View Post
I' m shortlisted candidate for icici bank po exam, but i'm facing problem for booking the test centre. So please tell me the procedure of test booking. My application no.is IB00192625 AND MY 1st preferance is DELHI and 2nd is CHANDIGARH.
THANK YOU.............
In order to book your Test Center for the ICICI PO Aptitude Test, you need both Application number as well as the specific password.
Since we do not have the password and it should not actually be with anyone other than you, you have to follow the procedure yourself.

To book a test center, login with your Application number and password in the given space
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?