19th February 2016, 02:12 PM
sanjoygh1

Can I apply for Bio Science Teacher job after B.Sc pass course?

I have completed BSc. pass (with subject Nutrition, Human Development, Chemistry) can i apply for Bio Science (pass) Assistant Teacher. So tell me that can i apply for Bio Science pass Teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  2. How to become a Counselor for young students and for families?
  3. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  4. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  5. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  6. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  7. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  9. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  10. Can I get MS in USA after doing BSc Physics?
  11. How should I apply for DSC after completing BSc B.Ed with Bio Science?
  12. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  13. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  14. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  15. Old and new syllabus for Bio Science(Pass and Honors)? Question Papers of West Bengal Universities?
  16. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
  17. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  18. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
19th February 2016, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bio Science Teacher job after B.Sc pass course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjoygh1 View Post
I have completed BSc. pass (with subject Nutrition, Human Development, Chemistry) can i apply for Bio Science (pass) Assistant Teacher. So tell me that can i apply for Bio Science pass Teacher?
No, you can't apply for Bio science teacher because you have completed B.Sc in pass course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Life Science/ Botany/ Zoology subject from a recognized university are eligible for Bio Science pass Teacher but you must have valid B.Ed score.

Your age should be above 16 years.
20th February 2016, 12:12 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bio Science Teacher job after B.Sc pass course?

No sir becouse you are pass(with subject Nutrition, Human Development, Chemistry).and this job offer only those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Life Science,Zoolog, Botani subject only...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?