15th December 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Counselor for young students and for families?

I am 45 ,female teaching in a school last 4 yr. as a biology teacher.
BSc(Bio) Pass, MA(psychology)from CMJ I want to be a child adolesence and family counsellor. Guide me to get a good job in this field as trainee or freasher. any wbsite are there which i can get help for getting a god job in this field?

7th March 2014, 01:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to become a Counselor for young students and for families?

It's really good that you want to opt to be a counselor and want to set that as your career. Since you have already have 4 years work experience in a school you will be able to get the jobs in various places where they have Social work job as full time.

Now the best thing to do is check with the school in which you are working if there are any jobs available for counselor post as most of the schools do have it as many of the growing students need lot of counselling these days to lead a good life.

So, if there is no post in school then better you can talk with your principal of introducing one for the students to get benefited and maybe you can take up that as the part time work which might be allocated with some salary but most of the time they will expect you to do for free. If you don't want to do that way then you can move out to various other firms which does only this as the major work.

CLICK HERE!! to get to know the current openings which are there for Counselor jobs..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?