30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?

Hi,
I have done my BSc computer science in the pass out year.if there any opening for me.and what are the ideas to easily get a job?tell me some tips to get the government job? What all extra courses I need to do? Or it's not necessary at all?

Related Questions:
  1. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  2. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  3. How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma in Correspondence?
  4. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. Jobs after completion of Ag BSc?
  8. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  10. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  14. List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?
  15. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  16. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  17. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
30th May 2015, 11:55 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?

After Graduation , you can apply for the Combined Defence service exam to join in Defence services.

~ Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical test

~ Exam syllabus is ,

1. General knowledge = 100 marks
2. General english = 100 marks
3. Elementary maths = 100 marks

You shouldbe well prepared in all the above topics to crack the exam .

~~ To join in navy through cds exam ,your age shouldbe in between 19-22 years.
~~ To join in Airforce through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
~~ To join in Army through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
~~ To join in Officers training academy through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-25 years .
~~ You shouldhave completed Graduation from a Recognised university.
~~ You shouldbe a citizen of India
~~ You shouldbe an unmarried candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?