13th March 2011, 02:09 PM
varsh bhattacharyya

Can I apply for both MBBS and B.Tech in same form of Sikkim Manipal University?

Can MBBS and B.TECH, both the courses be opted through the same sikkim manipal application form i.e; if i fill a single application form can i give both the entrance exams of MBBS and B.TECH?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for both MBBS and B.Tech in same form of Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Total number of seats available in MBBS course at Sikkim Manipal university?
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS in Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. What is the fee structure of Sikkim Manipal University for MBBS in general category?
  8. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  9. How may I get fee details for MBBS in Sikkim manipal university?
  10. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  11. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  12. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  14. Can I apply for TCs after passing BCS from Sikkim Manipal University
  15. How to compare between SRM (NCR campus) and Manipal (Sikkim campus)?
  16. How can I do B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any scope after doing B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal? -- [New]
  17. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  18. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
3rd April 2012, 10:31 PM
saurav saraff

Default Re: Can I apply for both MBBS and B.Tech in same form of Sikkim Manipal University?

No.You need to first decide which course you want to opt for.If you want to pursue medical courses you need to give an exam for Physics,Chemistry and Biology papers.For engineering you need to give an exam for Physics,Chemistry and Maths papers.
26th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Can I apply for both MBBS and B.Tech in same form of Sikkim Manipal University?

Dear Friend,

* You can apply for both medical and engineering entrance examination in the manipal university.

* But the thing is that you will have to submit two different application forms for the two different courses

* My wishes for you the crack the examination.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?