3rd April 2012, 09:13 PM
kamiya handa

Can i apply for CS after completing PG in commerce 5 years back? Can I apply directly for admission in intermediate course after M.Com?

I have completed my post Graduation in Commerce in 2007.Can I apply for CS? Kindly let me know if i can get directly admission in intermidiate course after m.com ?

5th April 2012, 04:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for CS after completing PG in commerce 5 years back? Can I apply directly for admission in intermediate course after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiya handa View Post
I have completed my post Graduation in Commerce in 2007.Can I apply for CS? Kindly let me know if i can get directly admission in intermidiate course after m.com ?
No matter how long has it been since you have completed the qualifying examination, if you want to pursue company secretary course, you may register anytime.

Being a graduate, you will be getting complete exemption from the Foundation program of the Company Secretary course and therefore, in order to complete the company secretary course, being a graduate, you will have to go through the following stages:

Executive Program
Professional Program
Management Training

For further information, refer to the official webpage of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
13th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for CS after completing PG in commerce 5 years back? Can I apply directly for admission in intermediate course after M.Com?

hi am sunil kumar i am studied bbm graduation but last sem one sub back loss after completing the bbm degree i have intrested to join cs course how can i........, plz tell the process n fee.

yours faith fully

h sunil kumar
13th June 2012, 10:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for CS after completing PG in Commerce 5 years back and also you can directly apply for admission to Intermediate course of CS.

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) and as this course is a correspondence course, it can be pursed any time so no matter you can pursed this course after PG five years back.

This course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM - The candidate having completed 12th is eligible for this program but as you have already completed post Graduation in Commerce, this program is exempted for you.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM - The candidate having completed Foundation program or completed Graduation in any stream is eligible directly to this program. As you have completed PG you are directly be eligible for this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM - The candidate having completed executive program is eligible for this.

Apart from this after completion of Professional Program you have to under go a 15 months practical training program before finally be certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
13th June 2012, 10:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for CS after completing PG in Commerce 5 years back and also you can directly apply for admission to Intermediate course of CS.

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) and as this course is a correspondence course, it can be pursed any time so no matter you can pursed this course after PG five years back.

This course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM - The candidate having completed 12th is eligible for this program but as you have already completed post Graduation in Commerce, this program is exempted for you.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM - The candidate having completed Foundation program or completed Graduation in any stream is eligible directly to this program. As you have completed PG you are directly be eligible for this program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM - The candidate having completed executive program is eligible for this.

Apart from this after completion of Professional Program you have to under go a 15 months practical training program before finally be certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
23rd August 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my PG in 2011 after PG any subject exempts me give me suggestion pls
9th October 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am M.Com having 5 years experience in Accounts as Accounts Officer. i am thinkong about CS. Is Cs will be benificaly for my carrier continue in Accounts bacause cs is Based on Law. in correspondence cs 15 months traning is compulsary.........when i can fill form for cs..
8th April 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

As per UGC m.com of equal to c.s course now I am completed m.com

Hiso how to join c.s
8th April 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

As per UGC c s course equal to m.com Pg so how to get regi with Isci
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?