27th August 2013, 04:50 PM
dsrraj03

Can I do CA after finishing B.Com?

i did 10th in 2000 , also distance education through finish in b.com now i like to do ca , if can i do ca , there is any requirement ... are i can't.. please anyone guide me....

12th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA after finishing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrraj03 View Post
i did 10th in 2000 , also distance education through finish in b.com now i like to do ca , if can i do ca , there is any requirement ... are i can't.. please anyone guide me....
Yes can operate CA course after completing B.Com course. But, you need to secure minimum 55% percentage of marks in B.Com course in order to directly eligible for Intermediate course. So, If you have scored 55% percentage of marks then you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. CA stands for charted accountant . it is professional course . the duration of the course is for the four years and the course is divided three levels namely Foundation course, Intermediate course, Final course. Holding 12th examination in any stream from recognized university are eligible to apply for Foundation and Graduation course candidates are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.
9th December 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing B.COM(CA). after completion of my degree with required percentage, what i can do?
23rd July 2021, 05:29 PM
abu_anwar

Sure! You can do CA after B.com, It's actually better to do CA after completing B.com as it help you have a very good fundamental knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?