4th April 2013, 05:17 PM
rajathlama

How to do CS after passing B.Com?

i am in b.com 1st year now and i am planning to do cs but i am also interested in doing CA.Can any one tel me when should i take up ca(cpt) ?

13th May 2014, 11:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CS after passing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajathlama View Post
i am in b.com 1st year now and i am planning to do cs but i am also interested in doing CA.Can any one tel me when should i take up ca(cpt) ?

Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for CS course after completing B.Com. But, you can't directly apply for Intermediate course. In order to apply for apply for Intermediate then you should be complete graduation course from recognized university. ICSI :- Institute of Company Secretary Course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into, Foundation course, Intermediate course and, Final course. To apply for Company Secretary course you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course . There is no Specific Entrance Examination for Company Secretary Course , If you complete 12th standard then your eligible to apply for CS course . Bachelor degree is required in any discipline from recognized university are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?