14th June 2010, 02:35 PM
jayaraj

Can I apply for engineering course in Maharashtra after completing HSC with 54600 rank in AIEEE and 74 in MHT CET? Where is the application form available and what is the procedure?

My niece completed HSC and got AIEEE rank 54600 and MH-CET 74/200. Can he apply for engg in maharashtra,
When and where the application form for engg admission available
Please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  2. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Application form for MAH CET Exam?
  4. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  5. How to take admission in MIT in upcoming year?
  6. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  7. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  8. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  9. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  11. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  12. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  13. How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?
  14. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  16. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  17. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  18. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
16th September 2011, 11:33 AM
bharti7

Default Re: Can I apply for engineering course in Maharashtra after completing HSC with 54600 rank in AIEEE and 74 in MHT CET? Where is the application form available and what is the procedure?

yes he can apply in the engineering colleges of maharashtra,but not in the govt colleges.He can go for private colleges like DY Patil,Bharati vidyapeeth,SIT and many more.They take some fee as donation amount and give admission after certain round of counselling.The session most probably start from july-august.while some colleges accept admission in the month of september also.Gud luk for ur careeer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?