28th March 2010, 09:16 PM
nidaqamar

Can i apply for engineering services entrance in 3rd year on the basis of diploma?

I have passed my diploma engg and now i am a student of b.tech 2nd yr.can i apply for engineering services entrance in 3rd yr on the basis of diploma???????.

Related Questions:
  1. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  5. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
  6. What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student?
  7. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis?
  8. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode? -- [New]
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  12. Am i eligible to write JEE with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Can I join 3rd year Engineering after completing Diploma? What is the process?
  18. Can I get job in a good Government company after completing B.Tech with six months of training?
29th March 2010, 12:36 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i apply for engineering services entrance in 3rd year on the basis of diploma?

no you cant apply for it because you are not eligible
Degree in Engineering, final year students can also apply on provisional basis. Additionally, the candidates have to be physically fit as per the guidelines of UPSC.
1st April 2010, 04:15 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: Can i apply for engineering services entrance in 3rd year on the basis of diploma?

sorry friend but the minimum qualification required is final year student of B.E or B.Tech or the pass out and you are in third year so you can't.
bye
12th April 2010, 08:33 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

no you can not,
only after the completion og engineering or final year students can apply for engineering services,
prepare well this year,you can apply for it next year
all the best
15th April 2010, 12:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
sorry, you are not eligible for apply the
engineering services entrance exams, because
you have not completed your graduation, only
final year students are eligible for this exams.

ok
best of luck.
6th July 2010, 12:08 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No you cant. Diploma is not a degree course. Since you are in 2nd year of your degree you need to complete that course first then you will be eligible for all major exams including engg services

so wait for more 3 years
6th July 2010, 12:22 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

no dear, you are not eligiable to attain the engineering services entrance .
eligibility criteria for engg services is graduation.so minimum btech or be degree is required....

best of luck.......
6th July 2010, 02:58 AM
anupam kuruganti

NO you can't apply for it. Only candidates who are in their final year or b.tech completed candidates are eligible to apply. If you want it then start preparing for it from now on wards. Daily allocate for some time for it. By searching previous question papers, by discussing with your lecturers or seniors who know it very well. It can help you a lot if you do these kind of practices form now on wards as you are a 2nd year candidate now.

Last edited by anupam kuruganti; 7th July 2010 at 12:19 AM.
6th July 2010, 08:03 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

No you can not sit for the engineering services entrance in 3rd year on the basis of diploma,because diploma is not considered as a degree course.

After completing your engineering ,you will be eligible to sit for all the exams,so wait for 2
more years.All the best for your future.
6th July 2010, 01:51 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as you have not completed your btech or either graduation,so it is not possible for you to give the engineering service examination,so after completing your graduation you can apply for the same.
6th July 2010, 06:18 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

its not possible for you to apply for Indian engg. services exam . since you have diploma and in IES the minimum education qualification is that you should have a degree in B.Tech . the pre final year and the final year student can apply for that . so to apply for IES you should be have at least engg. degree in your hand. also note that one thing that only the students of branches electrical, mechanical, civil only.
15th February 2011, 12:59 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
sorry, you are not eligible for apply the
engineering services entrance exams, because
you have not completed your graduation, only
final year students are eligible for this exams.
Thanks.
Better luck next time .
Regards.
18th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year i.e. 6th sem of B.E. after my diploma in Mechanical engg. am i eligible for gate exame in final year
19th May 2011, 05:37 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi,
no you cant. Diploma is not a degree course. Since you are in 2nd year of your degree you need to complete that course first then you will be eligible for all major exams including engg services

so wait for more three years

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?