20th January 2012, 06:56 PM
ashwaray

Can I apply in Facebook, Google, Schlumberger after doing B.Tech ECE from IIIT Allahabad?

i am doing b-tech in electronic and communication engineering and i want to know that can i apply in facebook, google,schlumberger,etc big companies after doing b-tech ece from iiit - allahabad?

21st August 2012, 09:58 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in Facebook, Google, Schlumberger after doing B.Tech ECE from IIIT Allahabad?

Hi,Yes you can apply to facebook,google & other companies but for those you should have in-depth knowledge of CSE core programming languages.
Learn about the DSA algorithm & any one programming language perfectly for Microsoft & Google.
Google also requires knowledge of pyton language used to solve queries.
For facebook you should be creative as they recruit only talented people.
Best of luck.
21st August 2012, 10:40 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Default Re: Can I apply in Facebook, Google, Schlumberger after doing B.Tech ECE from IIIT Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwaray View Post
i am doing b-tech in electronic and communication engineering and i want to know that can i apply in facebook, google,schlumberger,etc big companies after doing b-tech ece from iiit - allahabad?
these super brands come for campus placements only in IITs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?