15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Tech and planning to take admission in M.Tech course without GATE. Can I know which one is the better option to get into among IIIT Bangalore, IIIT Hyderabad, IIIT Allahabad and IIIT Delhi?

22nd August 2015, 03:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?

Among IIIT Bangalore, IIIT Hyderabad, IIIT Allahabad and IIIT Delhi it will be best for you to take admission to IIIT Delhi.
It is overall the best IIIT on among the others that you have mentioned.
So try and get admission in IIIT Delhi as the teachers as well as the placement provided by IIIT Delhi is better than the other IIIT's you have mentioned.
27th June 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?

ECE AT MNNIT ALLAHABAD OR ECD AT IIIT HYDERABAAD WHAT IS BETTER OPTION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?