11th November 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?

hello
i have got 28 marks in gate in IT branch in btech 3rd yr.
may i get Admsn in NIT colleges ?
may i get Admsn in IIIT allahabad?
what is counselling date of gate?
what is counselling procedure of gate ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT engineering college? I have scored 55 marks in JEE mains
  3. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad or IIIT Allahabad? I've secured 140 marks in AIEEE and belong to OBC category
  6. Chances for call from BARC, IIIT, Allahabad & MNIT after GATE rank 3381?
  7. Can I get MNNIT Allahabad or IIIT Allahabad after scoring 411 in CS GATE exam and 94.17 percentile?
  8. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Will I get admission in any IIT, NIT after scoring 24 marks?
  10. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  11. Can I get a good branch between CS or EE in any NIT or IIIT?
  12. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 139916 AIR and state rank of 2593
  15. What is the counseling date for M.Tech? I have scored 29 years in GATE
  16. Can I get admission in any NIT college for M.Tech? I have scored 26.67 marks in GATE Mechanical
  17. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  18. How to get admission in a good NIT after scoring 630 score, 1300 rank?
31st August 2015, 07:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?

First of all I congratulate you that you have qualified the GATE exam..

**But I think after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam it is very difficult to get admission in NIT colleges and also you have not mentioned the GATE score in your question which is one of the deciding factor..

**You also want to know about the counselling date which starts in June every year.. For more details you have to go through the detailed notification of CCMT..

**Besides this I am providing you previous year cut off for different NIT's.. Evaluate yourself from the attachment whether you got NIT or IIIT Allahabad or not..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf informationbrochure.pdf(3.85 MB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round1.pdf(142.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round2.pdf(104.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round3.pdf(108.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2015_closingscores_roundnsr.pdf(118.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round1.pdf(137.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round2.pdf(137.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round3.pdf(137.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round4.pdf(136.3 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?