8th September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?

Sir, after doing B.tech from UGC affiliated uiversity but not affiliated to AICTE, can I apply for government job..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government Job after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering from UGC affiliated university?
  2. Cutoff marks required in UGC-NET to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university? Requirements to apply?
  3. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  5. Is WLC college affiliated to AICTE, UGC or Indian Government?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university? -- [New]
  7. Is NIMS distance education degree affiliated with UGC?
  8. ICAR affiliation is important for governemnt jobs?
  9. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  10. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  11. How to do regular M.Com?
  12. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  13. How to apply for government job in India on the basis of MSc in Clinical Research which is affiliated to Cranfield University UK?
  14. List of institutes which offers M.Phil for a candidate who have secured 50% in M.A.?
  15. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  16. Can I be eligible for government job after doing my diploma from UGC recognized university?
  17. How can I check my results of B.A? Can I apply for a government job?
  18. How can I check my results of B.A? Can I apply for government job?
8th September 2011, 11:48 PM
beherapk

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?

yes, you can apply for government jobs because UGC is recognized and as your university is approved by UGC, its not necessary to be approved by AICTE. you can apply for the government jobs for which your qualification will match the eligibility criteria.
9th September 2011, 01:36 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?

Definitely you can apply for a Govt. job if you have completed your graduation from a UGC recognized university.
If you do have a percentage of 60 throughout your career then you may go for all the available Govt. jobs. You also have to consider the fact that the job require your field of specialization.
All the best............................................
23rd September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir may i can apply in government sector in diploma machenical engineer (distance education). what should be done get it......
28th September 2011, 12:59 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
yes you can apply.but here you did not mention the which year studying.because if you are studying final year you will get chance to apply more jobs and all companies are inviting application from the candidate who are waiting for results of 4th year.so that's why i have ask you studying year
28th September 2011, 01:01 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
yes you can apply.but here you did not mention the which year studying.because if you are studying final year you will get chance to apply more jobs and all companies are inviting application from the candidate who are waiting for results of 4th year.so that's why i have ask you studying year
28th September 2011, 08:08 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?

my dear friend,

~manoj~
28th November 2011, 02:38 PM
litunu

you can apply for a Govt. job if you have completed your graduation from a UGC recognized university.
If you do have a percentage of 60 throughout your career then you may go for all the available Govt. jobs. You also have to consider the fact that the job require your field of specialization.
10th December 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for goverment job after doing diploma in electrical engg.
9th February 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Dec or UGC approved?
16th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir please inform me distance learning (B.E./Btech)college details i am diploma holder .can i aplly govt.job after dist.(b.e./btech) please tell soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?