29th December 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

ICAR affiliation is important for governemnt jobs?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of B.Sc agriculture 5th semester in Dr Br ambedkar university in agra. My university is affiliated by ugc and it is state university also. Can I eligible for government job in Delhi? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? Thanks!

1st January 2016, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICAR affiliation is important for governemnt jobs?

If the university is UGC approved then no need to worry about anything if you are applying for a government job. Government jobs exams only ask for a recognized university degree and they have nothing to do with ICAR affiliation.

Hence, don't worry and be prepared for the exam because selection will be based on the performance in the exam.
12th May 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Am a student of ambedkar university.Am from Andhra Pradesh am i eligible for govt jobs belongs to andhra.Please answer soon.Thanks
2nd June 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm an B SC Agriculture in an UGC approved and NAAC A Grade university student from andhra Pradesh studying in rajasthan
I want to know which jobs I'm eligible in andhra Pradesh
4th April 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bsc agriculture and I'm studying in UGC affiliated University but not NAAC approved, then can I get govt. jobs in future after qualifying the entrance exams??
11th July 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for msc in agriculture in a icar approved colleges by getting a bsc in non icar approved institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?