11th September 2011, 11:19 AM
netraja

Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?

i am pursuing my B.tech final year in ece,can i apply for any govt jobs now?

Related Questions:
  1. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  2. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  4. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  5. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year? -- [New]
  7. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  8. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  9. Any government jobs for ECE final year?
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  13. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  14. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  16. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  17. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  18. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
9th November 2011, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?

You can definitely apply for government jobs. Many Government firms take candidates completing electronics and communication engineering. Some of the companies are BHEL, NTPC, DRDO, etc. These companies conduct written test for recruitment. Presently some of the government firms are considering GATE score for recruitment of engineers.
9th November 2011, 11:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?

Hi.

Yeah sure you can apply for the government jobs once you finish with your B.Tech course.

You have to appear for the GATE exam::

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) ::

This is an All India Examination Conducted buy the IIT's and IIM's to select candidates for the Master's programs in IIT's, NIT's and other institutions across the country.

Eligibility Criteria :

1. The candidate must be a graduate in B.E/B.Tech/Architecture from a recognized university or institution.

2. He/She mush have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate in the graduation level.

3. The minimum age is 21, before which no one can take any attempt. So only the graduates and the final year appearing students can take part in the exam.

4. There is no limit to the number of attempts.
If you get a good rank in GATE, then the PSU's (Public Sector Unions) recruit candidates on the basis of the GATE score . Some of them are:

NTPC
NHPC
ISRO
etc.

Otherwise you can also apply directly to the PSU's for government jobs. I am listing some of them.

BHEL
BSNL
DRDO
MTNL
GAIL
SAIL
ONGC
etc.

Which ever company you want to apply for , please sit for the GATE exam. That score would benefit you in many ways.

All the best.

Regards
~RJ~
10th November 2011, 06:11 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
yes you can apply for govt job from now onward.
You apply in
-drdo
-bhel
-mes
-cds

all the best!
10th November 2011, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by netraja View Post
i am pursuing my B.tech final year in ece,can i apply for any govt jobs now?

JOBS FOR B-TECH(ECE) FINAL YEAR

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years . Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
26th January 2012, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Is gate rank is compulsary for govt job?
29th January 2012, 12:35 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes absolutely you can do CA after 12th. To become a CA you have to do These following things :

Enroll with ICAI for Common Proficiency Test. Any student who has passed Class X can enroll for CPT.
Appear CPT examination after clearing 10+2.
Join PCC (Professional Competence Course).
Articled training and register for a 100 – HR Information technology Training (ITT) after passing CPT and 10+2 examination .
Undergo a 100 hr information technology Training(ITT) on completion of three months of articled training
Appear in Professional Competence Examination (PCE),
After passing PCE register for Final course with the Board of Studies and complete articled training of 3½ years.
Appear in final examination
Enroll ICAI for membership
12th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can i get govt.job without attempting gate exam with 60% marks in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?