20th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?

im pursuing final year btech in ece branch.instrumentation jobs is the correct choise for me or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  2. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  3. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  5. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  7. List of the government jobs for ECE students? I am doing B.Tech final year in ECE stream -- [New]
  8. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  11. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  13. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  14. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  17. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  18. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year

31st October 2017, 10:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?

Electronics and Communication stream candidates can get job in Public Sector Undertakings by securing top rank in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT for Master of Technology and PSU jobs.

Almost all top PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC recruit candidate on basis of GATE scorecard. ECE candidates can get job in private sector companies like LG, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?