26th July 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?

I am studying B.E ECE final year, i want to apply for government job.i belongs to sc category.please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow now to apply for the Government job? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible from you all.

Thanks!

26th July 2015, 04:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?

Being a final year candidate of Electronics and Communication Engineering, you have so many opportunities in public sector. You need to first of all decide in which field you want to shape up your career. Here is details about different entrance exams for which you can apply:

1. Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering:

This examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for master's degree in technology. Other than M.Tech programme this scorecard serves as an important criteria for getting jobs in Public Sector undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

2. Second best option for you being EC engineer, you can apply for the BSNL JTO officer exam.

3. Airport Authority of India and Bharat Electronics Limited conducts its own entrance exam. Being an EC engineer, you can apply for these exams.

4. If you have any interest in joining defense, you can apply for the AFCAT or CDS entrance exams.

5. For banking sector jobs, you can apply for IBPS Common Written exam and SBI PO exam.

6. You can also appear for the Civil Services examinations for becoming IAS, IPS etc if you want to join Civil Services of Indian Government.

7. For joining Intelligence Bureau, you can apply for IB ACIO entrance exam.

Now it depends upon you for which exam you are interested. To get a government job you will have to crack entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?