20th November 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?

Hello

I am 29th years old. I have done 12th with 54% from Bhiwani board, B.A with 45% in political science and history from delhi univarsity 2012 and Master degree with 50% in english from dr. Bhimrao univarsity(Agra)2015. I want to get a government teacher in delhi/Haryana. Please kindly help me.

Thank you
Jyoti

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  2. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  4. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  5. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  8. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  9. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  10. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  11. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  12. Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?
  13. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  14. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?
  16. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  17. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma? -- [New]
  18. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
21st November 2015, 08:35 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?

Dear friend to getting government jobs in teaching field simply you can apply for the TET exam of DELHI/HARIYANA Board, and once you qualify in that exam than your way will simple to get a job in teaching field in your favourite cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?