24th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?

Sir/Mam,

I am32 years old and want to have a government job ad a teacher. But I am unable to
prepare for B.ed or any as because I have a child also who depends on me only
kinly give me an advise to find a good government job to secure my futyre. please sir.u

26th October 2015, 10:52 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?

Sorry, you are not eligible to get the government jobs without the B.Ed degree after the graduation degree.

As the eligibility to appear for the TET examination conducted for the recruitment of the teacher in the government schools is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation degree and B.Ed degree from the recognised university.

So you cannot appear for the examination but if you have the masters's degree you can appear for the NET examination for the recruitment as lecturer in the university. For more information about any examination visit at our forum.
26th October 2015, 11:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?

To get the recruitment as a teacher in the government schools and colleges the only way is through qualifying in the entrance examination.

The examination for the recruitment is conducted at the state as well as the central level. So you need to appear for the examination as of your choice. Some of the for which you can appear is :-
* STET.
* CTET.
* SET.
* NET.

There is no preference for the candidates having the children in the examination or the recruitment process. So you need to start the preparation for the examination for the final selection in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?