23rd February 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl get admission in NIFT Mumbai after passing 10th?

i want to knw hw a girl get addission in nift mumbai after passng tenth?n wat will be the fees of it?
cn accomodation facilities are available for the outsiders?

Related Questions:
  1. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in NIFT? What qualities are required to get admission?
  3. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  4. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?
  5. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  6. Can I get admission in NIFT after passing 12th with 63% in Arts?
  7. Can I get admission in NIFT after passing 12th with 63% in Arts?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities? -- [New]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  11. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  12. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  13. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
  14. Which course can I apply in NIFT Hyderabad being a girl having completed B.Com Commerce?
  15. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  16. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  17. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  18. How much is the fee for NIFT college after 12th for graduation in Mumbai or any other state?
19th June 2012, 04:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a girl get admission in NIFT Mumbai after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to knw hw a girl get addission in nift mumbai after passng tenth?n wat will be the fees of it?
cn accomodation facilities are available for the outsiders?
The National Institute of Fashion Technology [NIFT], Mumbai, offers regular Undergraduate and Masters degree course. In order to pursue any of the offered programs, candidate has to appear for NIFT Entrance Examination. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the Entrance Examination is a pass in the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board. Candidate seeking for B.F.Technology program, must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The Institute offers the following Regular Under Graduate programs:

Bachelor Programmes - Design
  • B. Des. [Fashion Design]
  • B. Des. [Knitwear Design]
  • B. Des. [Textile Design]
  • B. Des. [Fashion Communication]
Bachelor Programme - Technology
  • B.FTech. [Apparel Production]
Hence, after the Xth one is not eligible to pursue any course offered by the NIFT. For further detail refer to the official website of The National Institute of Fashion Technology [NIFT], Mumbai.
19th June 2012, 06:14 PM
GURINDER BILLING

NIFT has Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Undergraduate courses are for people fresh out of school. At least thats the minimum requirement. We do have students who finished grad but decided to give in to the artsy/design bug in them and joined a UG NIFT course.

You could enter the technology stream or the design stream

For NIFT exam design stream there is a written test + situation test.

The written test is different for students who opt for the fashion technology stream an dthose who opt for fashion design stream. I gave the exam for fashion design.

The written test has maths (10th level, basics), aptitude, logical ability, GK, design very simple stuff u dont need to prepare for.

It has 3 designing Qs, if I remember correctly. Each Q has choices.More…
In one you have to make a black n white sketch.
One of the two choices in this Q was a flyover when I sat for the exam.
I think it was testing your sense of PERSPECTIVE.
19th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i dont know much drawing..but i m more and more interested in fashion designing...
i m confused whether i should do or not..
can u please give the advise..
28th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in nift mumbai for B.Des?i hav done my 12th n gt 67.33% plz reply soon
7th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what subject i should take in 11th to take admission in nift afterwords ?
20th December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

If i am a tenth paas from kolkata will i be able to get admission in nift mumbai.....will i be allowed to give the entrance exam!?? Pls reply soon
28th July 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in fashion designing after passing 10th class we can join please say admissions are there for diploma fashion designing course after 10th passing students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?