17th July 2013, 04:57 PM

Can I apply for Indian Air Force after doing B.A with MCJ

done b.a with mcj by ncc can i apply for indian airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  3. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  4. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  6. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  7. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  8. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  9. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  16. Various posts in Indian Air Force
  17. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  18. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
4th April 2014, 06:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force after doing B.A with MCJ

If you have completed class 10+ 2 with physics and math and you age is less than 24 years, then you can apply for the ground duties. You need to write and clear the AFCAT test. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?