4th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Soundarya24

Can I apply for IPCC having one backlog in graduation?

I have one backlog in 6th Semester and I just wanted to know that am I eligible for IPCC (CA course) admission or not? Or, do I need to qualify all papers of graduation then only I can apply for IPCC?

15th May 2019, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC having one backlog in graduation?

To be eligible to apply for IPCC, you should have qualified all papers/ subjects in your graduation. If you have any backlogs in your graduation, then you can clear them by appearing in supplementary examinations. Candidates who have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Non-Commerce stream or 55% in Commerce stream in graduation are eligible to apply for IPCC directly without appearing in CPT examination.
15th May 2019, 09:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competence Course.

IPCC is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy. Only those candidates who have passed bachelor's degree in commerce with minimum of 55% marks or in some other discipline with 60% marks can apply for this course.

With backlog in bachelor's degree, you are not eligible for IPCC.
15th May 2019, 02:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. IPCC is the 2nd stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Candidate who have secured minimum of 55% marks or more in bachelor's degree can directly apply for IPCC course.

Candidates with backlog in bachelor's degree are not eligible for IPCC. You are at present eligible for CPT exam.
15th May 2019, 07:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for IPCC (CA) course if you have active backlogs.

You can apply for IPCC (CA) course, only if you have cleared all backlogs at your end.

To be eligible for IPCC (CA) course, you should have scored at least
  • 55% marks (if you have done UG/PG from Commerce background)
  • 60% marks (if you have done UG/PG from non-Commerce background)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?