11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

Sir/Mam, I completed my graduation but I cleared one backlog during my graduation it will any effect for bank jobs like SBI Clerk? What is the minimum criteria required for this? Can you please guide me with the right information to proceed further? Thanks!

24th May 2017, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

If you have finally cleared the backlog by the time you apply for SBI Clerical Cadre recruitment examination, then it won't create any problem to you. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in SBI Clerical recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage required and Graduation pass is required

>> If you have successfully cleared the backlog by the time you attend recruitment examination, there will not be any problem to you to apply for this recruitment.
26th May 2017, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I completed my graduation but I cleared one backlog during my graduation it will any effect for bank jobs like SBI Clerk? What is the minimum criteria required for this? Can you please guide me with the right information to proceed further? Thanks!
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized Uuniversity then you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 28 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
11th September 2017, 04:49 PM
kunalroy89

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of joining.If you have already cleared the backlog(s), there is no problem. You should have passed Graduation and there is no minimum marks criteria for Clerical cadre. Backlogs,if cleared, has no trouble in any govt service including Civil Services.
12th September 2017, 06:00 PM
sapphire1

As you have clear your backlog then there is no problem to apply for the job in banking sector.

Eligibility criteria for banks:

The candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks and for the reservation candidates, they have some relaxation of 5% marks so they need 45% marks for applying for the job in banking sector.

Graduation should be from a recognized University/ board.

Age limit: 21 to 28 years

There is relaxation for reserved category:

SC/ST- 5 years
OBC- 3 years

so, if you want to apply for the banking sector job then you should have these qualifications. It is good if you have chosen banking sector job for your career. For this you have to do hard work there is very tough competition. So, you have to crack the examination.
12th September 2017, 07:36 PM
cataleya11

You are eligible to apply for SBI clerk if you have cleared the graduation backlog. After clearing your backlog subject you can apply for SBI Clerk exam and there shall be no discrimination in the selection process.

Minimum educational requirement for SBI clerical- graduation degree in any aspect. Minimum marks requirement is 50% aggregate. No backlog should be pending during the exam.
Age criteria is minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years.
Indian citizen is mandatory.

Good Luck
13th September 2017, 01:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for SBI Clerk entrance examination.

The required educational qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum passing aggregate without any backlog.

The age limit to appear in examination is 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination only after clearing your backlog. For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?