6th June 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job in IT sector companies like WIPRO, TCS

Can I apply job in IT sector companies like wipro, TCS, and others with 58.9% in 12 th & above 60% in engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  2. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  3. How can I apply for IT companies like TCS, WIPRO?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Information about placement in software company?
  6. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  9. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  10. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  11. Duration of CS course? What is the use of joining it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  14. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2015, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in IT sector companies like WIPRO, TCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply job in IT sector companies like wipro, TCS, and others with 58.9% in 12 th & above 60% in engineering.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Wipro.

TCS and Wipro are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Wipro recruitment.
8th June 2015, 11:42 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in IT sector companies like WIPRO, TCS

As per your statement your marks comes under the category of normal students.

But only the marks are not all thing, knowledge also matters.

So i think you are 100 % eligible to apply in WIPRO or TCS.

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for practical work rather than theoretical work.

One of the main thing is that you should have to complete your course from a well recognized institute and with no backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?