25th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?

i am doing m tech in a deemed university.it has only UGC approval..can i apply for lecturer post in government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  4. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges? -- [New]
  5. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  6. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  7. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  8. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  9. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  13. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
28th May 2011, 07:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?

It is not clear whether the institute from where you plan to pursue the course has UGC approval or not. But if you plan to appear for the NET exam then it is a must that the institute has the UGC approval. This is one of the requisites. Also you will need to choose the subjects based on what you pursued in M.Tech. You can visit the UGC site for details.
20th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?

i have completed msc computer science of kerala university through distance education am eligible for the post lecturer in computer science?
13th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my MBA (Duration 2.5 year ) in HR with First Class from YCMOU Nashik ( Open University) whether am I eligible for Lecturer in Any MBA Colleges Recognized by AICTE
12th October 2011, 07:02 PM
visualcpp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing m tech in a deemed university.it has only UGC approval..can i apply for lecturer post in government colleges?
Hi.. Since you are doing M.Tech, you need to consider two things regarding approvals..

Your university must have gotten approval from UGC and your M.Tech course (since it is engineering degree) must have gotten approval from AICTE.

As you are from Engineering stream, UGC-NET is not applicable to you as it is for people from Arts and Science Stream.

If your degree is from recognized (in terms as mentioned above), you can directly join in any engineering college to teach for engineering courses.
20th December 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges ? How to apply for the post ?
9th June 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

10th open university M.A (2000 to 2002) 12 (2012) M.PHIL (2012) THAT BASES IAM SDEDED HOW TO GET LACTURER POST IN GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY
15th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I have finished ug degree b.sc physics and also finished MCA with M.Phil in cs so may i eligible to joint govt post in college lecture after finished my slet or net
16th December 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for junior lecture if i completed misc in eillm university of distance education
?
3rd January 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am post.greduate in pol.science. my age is 34 and I am femal, and I am going to do Ph.D in pol. science. after passing the examination may I elegebla for any govt.job. for the post of lacturer,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?