22nd July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Tech or MS degree? I have done B.Tech in computer engineering

if i do my btech in computer engineerin from mukesh patel (mpstme,nmims) deemed university under ugc act 1956,can i apply for mtech or ms degrees from top universities in the USA,like caltech?

21st July 2017, 11:18 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech or MS degree? I have done B.Tech in computer engineering

Yes. You are eligible to apply for MS (Computer Science) admission to Caltech (California Institute of Technology) after completion of your CS engineering from deemed university. For admission, You are required to qualify the entrance exams GRE and TOEFL.

Application Procedure
- Appear the entrance exams GRE and TOEFL and Get good score.
- Keep yourself ready with all documents when applying.
- Download application form online from official website.
- Write an application along with SOP (Statement of Purpose) and LOR (Letter of Recommendation) and Send it before deadline.
- Institute will review your application and Send acceptance or rejection letter.
- As you receive acceptance letter, Pay deposit fee before certain deadline to confirm your admission.

Factors Considering For Admission
- GRE and TOEFL Score Card
- Performance In Qualifying Exams
- Recommendation Letter
- Bank Statement
- Job Experience

Top Universities In USA Offering MS (Computer Science)
- University of California
- Harward University
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of South California
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- Cornell University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?