23rd September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Marine engineering course? I am 24 years old

I am 24 years old and will be 25 on dec2012..i have done my B.E(Mechanical) and i have 2 yrs of experience in automobile field...can i will be able to apply for marine engineering course and what course would you recommend?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Marine engineering course? I am 24 years old
  2. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Can I apply in Marine Engineering after having an eyesight of -1.75?
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  10. How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  16. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  17. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  18. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce? -- [New]
29th June 2013, 09:40 PM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Can I apply for Marine engineering course? I am 24 years old

Yes you can apply for Marine engineering.You might have listen that there is no age to study.You can do it from Indira Gandhi Open University if you are doing job.It has great scope in the future and in current time also.You can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?