13th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBA after FYB.Com?

can i apply for MBA after FYcom. I had completed my fy Bcom in 2002

14th December 2012, 12:16 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for MBA after FYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

MBA stands for MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

After completing Bechelor Degree you can apply for MBA the course duration for MBA is 2 yearsa.

for getting Admission in MBA in Good university required percentages say average is 60%.

A candidate should have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from any recognise universities.

age limit should not exist 30 years there a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST in upper age.

A candidate may have to appear for the entrance examination of MBA and pass it with good score.

all the best................
27th June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA after FYB.Com?

I have completed fybcom exam so can i give any exam side by side.
27th June 2013, 11:49 PM
Sai.asp123
Junior Member+

Hello....
The persons who are completed their bachelor degree with an average of 60% from any recognized university are eligibe for applying Master of Business Administration(MBA). These course is for 2 years. The persons who are applying MBA, their age is not more than 30. Some categorized like OBC,SC,ST perople have some extinct in the age.

Thank you...
28th June 2013, 02:17 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
YES, you can apply for the MBA course

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.

After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
4th July 2013, 07:32 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Can I apply for MBA after FYB.Com?

Quote:

Dear friend,

I am so sorry for tell you because of the M.B.A is the master degree of the course.

M.B.A stands for Master Of Business Administration.

For the taking admission of the M.B.A you will completed the B.com and the get the aggregate 50% in these Exam.

And for the taking the admission of the M.B.A you will given the C-mat exam.

With rhe best wishes of Makes 25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?