16th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?

hi,
i want to know the qualification needed for the admission in nanotechnology.
i have passed 12th what should i do to get admission and which courses are available for after 12th.
plz guide me sir.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?
  2. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  3. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  4. Eligibilty and entrance exam for admission in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  6. Qualifications needed to become a F1 engineer?
  7. Can I get admission in Nanotechnology course after doing 12th with 62% marks/
  8. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  9. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  10. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  11. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  12. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  13. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  14. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  15. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  16. Qualifications needed to apply for animation?
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
18th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?

hi,
how to become a marine engineer after complete the BCA Degree?
how to get marine engineering study after 12th qualification?
21st April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?

respected sir
i want to study in B.Sc. Nenotechnology. pl,guide me , list of college, procedure for admission
27th April 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my degree in this year.now can i have any opportunity in M.Sc Nano technology
21st June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can B. E. passed students can apply for nanotechnology from any branch?
1st July 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects you need to study for nanotecnology ?
16th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

which course of nano tecnology is after 12th
16th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

which course of nanotecnology is after 12th
2nd March 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATES LIKE AGRICULTURUE ENTOMOLOGIST WOULD LIKE TO LEARN NANOTECHNOLOGY TO APPLY IN HIS FIELD? WHERE CAN HE STUDY
10th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

which course of nano-techn after completing 12th????
please sujjest me.......
my email add is - [email protected]
13th June 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be studied in 11th std for studying nanotecchnology
4th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what are subjects to be studied in 11th standard for nano technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?