25th December 2011, 07:46 PM
TUSHAR DIUKAR

Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?

I am tushar m.com part 1 which university is better to do mba correspondance what are the job oppurtunities can i get a job for rs 30000 with mba plz.guide me in m.phil banking and finance eligibility fees

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  2. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  3. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  4. How to do M.Phil after passing MBA finance
  5. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
  6. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  8. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  9. How to get a government job after doing correspondence MBA Finance through IMT Ghaziabad
  10. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  12. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  13. How can I apply for civil services after doing graduation in B.Tech computer science
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  15. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. Should I change to Banking job from Pharmaceutical job?
  18. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
26th April 2012, 10:55 PM
rseth32

Default Re: Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?

i think giipm college is beeter in noida ,,,aaapko admison lete hi stamp paper per sign karwaynge 35000 rs ki job provide karwaynge and 450000 rs ka loan provide karwaynge aapko sirf 25000 rs dene ja jab tak aapka mba nhi hota complete or aapki job nhi lagti so its better and yu give regular degree in mba
8th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?

how much mba in banking is expensive?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?