17th December 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?

I'm a student of class 12th from CBSE board Delhi. I want to apply for mh-cet 2016. I've no domicile or anything else related to Maharashtra. Please tell me am I eligible for mh-cet???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about CET in AP? Can I apply for CET in AP after having a domicile in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  5. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  6. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  10. B.Ed CET 2016 dates in Maharashtra
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  13. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  14. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  15. Diploma in Pharmacy 2nd year student can appear in MH CET 2016?
  16. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  17. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  18. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
17th December 2015, 04:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of class 12th from CBSE board Delhi. I want to apply for mh-cet 2016. I've no domicile or anything else related to Maharashtra. Please tell me am I eligible for mh-cet???
It is clearly mentioned in the eligibility norms of MH-CET that is candidate should have passed 10th and 12th from an institution located in Maharashtra state with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in case of Medical, Mathematics in case of Engineering.

So, it is essential for every candidates to have a domicile certificate or he/she should have cleared/passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra Board in order to apply for MH-CET 2016 exam.
5th March 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

MY SON HAS PASSED SSC AND IS APPEARING FOR 12TH BOTH FROM MAHARASTRA DO WE STILL NEED A DOMICILE CERTIFICATE TO APPLY FOR MHTCET. FURTHER WHETHER DOMICILE OF CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED OR THAT OF FATHER OF CANDIDATE WILL SUUFICE,
30th July 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

If mother was living in Maharastra n studied in Maharastra,now married in other state,her son is eligible for appering in MHCET2019
31st July 2019, 10:21 AM
S4018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you are not eligible for mhcet exam .candidate should have done 10th and 12th from maharashtra
13th August 2020, 04:30 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No , you areally not eligible for the exam
According to the rules
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard from the state
Candidate must also posses a domicile of the state
As you do not have any of those you will not be considered eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?