17th April 2019, 11:46 AM
Pushpa.kattimani

Can I apply in MNCs with less than 60% in Intermediate and BE?

Hi, I have less than 60 percentage in my 12th and BE. Can I apply for Engineer post in MNCs like Infosys, Wipro and TCS? Does Big4 like KPMG, Deloitte also hires BE candidates?

23rd April 2019, 11:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MNCs with less than 60% in Intermediate and BE?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Multinational companies Infosys, Wipro and TCS is to have minimum 60% marks in all your academic qualification.

B.E candidates are also hired by Deloitte and KPMG.

You can upload your resume on the job portal sites and can upload on the company websites so that you do not miss any upcoming opportunity as there are many companies which hire candidates on the basis of their skills and capability not the scores or academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?