2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

List of top MNCs to apply for job being a BE ECE and M.Tech in Communication system? How much salary MNCs offer to us?

I have completed BE Electronics and Communication and M.Tech in Communication system. I have worked in E-publishing company but still my salary not exceed from 20,000. Please tell me list of top MNCs to apply for job? How much salary MNCs offer to us?

3rd May 2017, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top MNCs to apply for job being a BE ECE and M.Tech in Communication system? How much salary MNCs offer to us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE Electronics and Communication and M.Tech in Communication system. I have worked in E-publishing company but still my salary not exceed from 20,000. Please tell me list of top MNCs to apply for job? How much salary MNCs offer to us?

List of top MNCs to apply for job being a BE ECE and M.Tech in Communication System is given below;

Philips Electronics - Official Website

LG Electronics - Official Website

Samsung Electronics - Official Website

Toshiba Software - Official Website

CISCO - Official Website

Hewlett-Packard - Official Website

TCS - Official Website

Infosys Technologies - Official Website

The salary for the M.Tech Communication Systems is differing from one company to another. Salary is also varies based on individual skills and posting. Salary in the MNCs for M.Tech Communication Systems is Rs of 5 to 9 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?