19th April 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

List of top MNCs in North East to get job after degree in CSE? Selection procedure of MNCs?

I am a student of degree course in CSE and I am in final year. I want to know list of top MNCs in North East to get job? Selection procedure of MNCs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  2. Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?
  3. How to get job in MNCs after ECE? List of vacancies for this year?
  4. List of top MNCs of Nagpur to do training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure of enrollment?
  5. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  6. List of big MNCs to apply for job after Civil engineering? Can I get job in Indian Tobacco Company?
  7. List of top 25 MNCs with the name of their CEO and Headquarters of the companies?
  8. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
  9. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any job on the basis of graduation in accounts?
  11. Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  12. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  13. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  14. MNCs for JAVA for 6th semester B.Tech (IT) student?
  15. Recent placement papers and interview schedule of top MNCs?
  16. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  17. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  18. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
1st December 2017, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top MNCs in North East to get job after degree in CSE? Selection procedure of MNCs?

Selection at top MNCs is based on merit through interview. If you can perform well in the interview stage, then surely you will be eligible to get the job. Some of the CSE companies in North East region are given below:

1. Nano Informatics Hill View Road, South Sarania, House no. 29, Ulubari, Gauhati, Phone: 0361 2660885

2. Mahalaxmi Nfo Systems, Shop No 7, 9 & 15, Brahmo Samaj Complex, S.S Road, Lakhtokia, Opp - JD Institute, Phone: 098640 78481

3. IBM India Private LimitedPeace Enclave, 5th Floor, 724, G S Road, Ulubari, Guwahati Phone: 0361 2346714

4. Yashraj Software Private Limited203, Sunil Enclave, S.C. Goswami Road, PAN Bazar, Guwahati

5. Ezen Software and Technology Private Ltd. N Choudhury Building, DR. J.C. DAS Road, Panbazar, Guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?